Seekcareerz.com is conceived, established and run by thoroughbred professionals from a Human Resources background, who had been associated with top notch global corporates in staffing and recruitment.
The incumbent is primarily responsible for the design, installation, monitoring and maintenance of required network equipment and network infrastructure for local and wide area networks and all self-service related terminals.
Perform necessary network administration to support International operations and further the Group’s strategy.
- Liaise with the Manager IT and the Group’s international branches for their network requirements and follow-up as and when required to answer their business needs.
- Maintain relations with selected vendors for systems S.W, networks, and hardware delivery and maintenance.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with the all other related departments and units to achieve the Group’s goals! objectives.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the compliance function as and when required.
- Install, monitor, and maintain network components including workstations, SW, peripherals, lines, cabling, network equipment, and ATMs within the overall objectives of IT and the Group’s business plans.
- Adhere to lifecycle procedures and guidelines for design, selection, implementation and maintenance of enterprise network components.
- Ensure implementation is based on standards and policies for data and systems security of the Group’s enterprise network.
- Maintain enterprise network inventory and maintenance history.
- Ensure timely implementation and compliance to standards of assignments and ad-hoc requirements relating to geographically distributed infrastructure of network components.
- Ensure safeguard of systems by applying proper monitoring and protection tools from intrusion, unauthorized access, viruses, and disruption.
- Administer all branch MIS equipment (networking computing, Wintel Servers, video conferencing, switches, routers, & other general networking equipment).
- Provide support for assigned units of all network components including network accessories, lines, cabling, ATMs, and be ready to backup team members in support calls.
- Possess a high technical knowledge to provide convenient enterprise network systems delivery, and understand the network and systems architecture to resolve any business disruption or inconvenience to the users that may critically impact the Group.
- Identify areas for professional development of self and act to enhance professional development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering.
Seekcareerz understands the Unilever business and its requirements extremely well. They have a dedicated team to service our account that is customer friendly and responsive when needed.
Kidesigner - sgoat corp