17,Jan,2017 04:33:38 PM
As one of Saudi Arabia’s innovative organisations, our client is looking to further expand its business on a national as well as international scale. With a highly experienced management board, supported by some the highest calibre of talent in the Kingdom our client is looking to appoint a Chief Information Officer to support their exciting transformation agenda.
We are conducting a global search for this position and are seeking an executive who is able to boost the organisations success through leading-edge initiatives across the group.
- We are keen to speak with entrepreneurial-thinking Chief Information Officers that possess strong leadership qualities, who will be responsible for managing the organisations complex IT department and support the organisations transformation agenda.
- You will be responsible for defining the Technology Strategy for the organisation, conceptualising and defining new initiatives for business approval, managing resources and working closely with the business to provide cutting-edge solutions for their needs.
- You will be accountable for motivating your team members to perform as trusted business partners, provide them with feedback and coaching, recognise and develop their strengths and support them in establishing a clear career path that they can follow.
- The successful candidate will be well equipped to managing large teams and have demonstrable experience of doing so
- You will enjoy high visibility in this role, as you will be significantly responsible for the organisations success, act as a trusted partner to the general management team and be comfortable with leading topical value-driven discussions with your peers at CXO level.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related engineering fields
- Proven track record in leading complex, innovative and international digital projects and teams
- Enthusiasm and ability to mentor less experienced team members by passing on your expertise
- Experience with large scale and highly sensitive IT landscapes
- Very good problem solving skills, detail oriented mentality and a 'can do' attitude
- Exceptional leadership skills with a strong ethos of empowerment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full proficiency of the English language; Arabic would be beneficial
- Financial Services background would be preferred
Salary - 120k SAR per month + generous compensation package
APPLY FOR THIS JOB